Ranked

Below Average

Best for:

Party Animals Party AnimalsFurther information

of reviewers would recommend Kamini Apartments to a friend

Tell us about this hotel

Showing 1 - 4 of 4 reviews

PreviousPrevious1NextNext

"Clean but too basic"

Overall Hotel Rating:

Good

Open quote

Our Self Catering apartments were on the quiet side even though Kavos is not that big. The latest we were out was just after 11pm and it was calm. The music was on and the young were enjoying but it never disturbed us or kept us awake. We stayed in Kamini apartments, which were very basic, 2 bedrooms, one at the sea front so lovely air coming through, but the other bedroom was at the back. It had a small window with no air but plenty of mosquitoes coming through. We didn't bother with the air con or fans as we wanted to experience the heat as much as possible. Be prepared to do your own laundry as the laundry services down the road are too expensive. We cleaned out the bin and used it and the sink lol. The shower room and kitchen were too small. The kitchen had no toaster or oven so cooking was minimal. We ate out for breakfast on the first and last day, ate in for lunch and snacks but ate out every night. The sea and sea breeze was beautiful but the brown seaweed type stuff made it quite uncomfortable to stand in. We were told we could use a pool in the next door apartments but this pool was actually down to the main road walk down and turn into another road then walk to the end. It was a lovely rectangle pool with very little chlorine in. We spent a lot of time in and around it. The weather was very hot and gorgeous and got hotter by the day

By: ANITA BADWAL - Submitted 21st September 2014

Also Reviewed: Operator: blue sea holidays

"kamini Apartments "

Average

Open quote

the problem that i had with this hotel was that there was no reseption, when we arived in the early hours of the morning we did not have a clue where to go, we was stood around for about an hour as nobody was insight. we then dicided to go ask ask somebody on the main strip who pointed out to us that we needed to look at all of the doors to find one with a key init. the only staff around the apartments is a cleaning lady who is friendly but cant speak a word of english. the rooms where very basic, but clean. the fridge door did fall off at one point and we had to prop it back up, it was also hard to keep mosketos out. there was no air-con in the rooms and the room became very hot and uncomfotable. however you could rent a fan, but we didnt as this woiuld have just blown hot air around the room. we went to kavos as a young group ready to party! however i feel that this complecs catered for familys, or older people as it was very very quite. no pool and the sunbeds wernt comfortable, however on the positive side it was not a long walk to the night life and it gave us a chance to have peace and quite when we needed it, their is a pool not far from the apartments which we used every day. the views from the apartments were lovely and the sea was lituraly a minuet walk from ur apartments.

By: Nathan Connor - Submitted 15th April 2009

Travelled with: Friends Recommend to a friend: Not Specified
Also Reviewed: Operator: Cosmos New Window

"Kamini Apartments review"

Open quote

The holiday company that I booked through did not offer transfers so I hired a car.
After spending 2 hours looking for the block of appartments, a taxi driver gave me directions down a very narrow lane.
I finally arrived at about 5pm, to find the place deserted. There were obviously people staying there, but there wasn't anyone around. After much searching I couldn't find a reception area or any staff, so I walked to the nearest supermarket where I asked the shop assistant how I could get into the block of appartments. She said that the cleaner/receptionist only worked mornings and that there was nobody else available to check me in.
This is something that I have never come across before.
So my advice is that if you are booking as an independant traveller, then make sure that you are there before 12pm to get a chance to book in. Do not drive as there is NOWHERE to park your car.
As for what its like inside who knows!!
I ended up staying in the Cavo Bianco down the road!!

By: Cathy McAllister - Ellesmere Port (36) - Submitted 1st June 2007

Travel Date: June 2007 Best for: Not Specified
Travelled with: Not Specified Recommend to a friend: Not Specified
Operator: First Choice New Window

"Kamini Apartments review"

Open quote

Walked out of these apartments as soon as we arrived. In our opinion this accomodation is NOT suitable for families and the apartments were poorly equipped and very shabby. The 'beach' consisted of rocks piled high with seaweed and a few empty beer bottles. Nobody was staying at the place and it looked deserted. We soon realised why!
Take our advice and book elsewhere.

By: Theresa Bass - Derby - Submitted 1st June 2007