Ranked

Overall hotel rating for The Croft Hotel:

Based on 32 reviews

Good Further information

Cleanliness

Good

Food

Good

Hotel entertainment

Good

Hotel service

Good

Kids facilities

Average

Location

Very Good

Room comfort

Good

Value

Good

Best for:

Party Animals Party AnimalsFurther information

69%

of reviewers would recommend The Croft Hotel to a friend

Tell us about this hotel

Showing 1 - 15 of 32 reviews

PreviousPrevious123NextNext

"Raining white sticky condoms.."

Open quote

Ive never stayed in a b&b before and never will again, OMG i had to step over some sort of pad thing with blood all over it, the owner said it was hers and she leaves them there sometimes.. Dirty pig. Plus there were condoms with that white sticky stuff in them slung at me in the shower whilst i was in the nude, My modesty was breached just a little. The breakfast had this thing with red sauce on it, It tasted like cotton wool and the red sauce did not taste like red sauce either but was edible , the spiders were terrible they made webs all over me and tried eating me.. I thought this was normal so i just let them eat me.. No one month on after staying here i am retarded thank you, Not!!! The drinks at the bar tasted like wee but i love wee so i weed in m glass and then got moaned at, Anyway after pooing in a plant pot i was removed, They grabbed my penis and pulled me out the door with it.... I've never been pulled by the willy b4 only by me................... thats it, I will be staying in a primark doorway next time i go to blackpool

By: billy jean - Submitted 28th September 2014

Travel Date: July 2014 Best for: Party Animals
Travelled with: Party Animals Recommend to a friend: No
Also Reviewed: Operator: Cosmos New Window

Open quote

a friend of mine recommended this hotel so of course i thought it would be ok. we stayed for a couple of nights.. whilst we were staying there, i broke out in bites, which rapidly turned into an aggressive rash. we left the hotel yesterday & i booked an emergency appointment with my doctor today and he has informed me that i have caught SCABIES ! ...I would inform you of my time staying at the croft but i dont think its that important now. do not stay at this hotel. it is obviously not clean. I am truly horrified. My holiday was ruined. & my body is now infested ! DO NOT STAY AT THE CROFT.

Open quote

I left the hotel yesterday. booked an emergency appointment with my doctor today and he has informed me that i have caught SCABIES ! ...I would inform you of my time at the croft but i dont think its that important now. do not stay at this hotel. it is obviously not clean. I am truly horrified. My holiday was ruined. & my body is now infested ! DO NOT STAY AT THE CROFT.

"Disgusting"

Below Average

Open quote

Disgusting, room not hoovered, bedding not clean, not cleaned in entire 4 night stay, we were asked if we wanted an ashtray for bedroom!!! Had to ask for towels, take away food left in drawers when we arrived, i had to clean the ensuite

By: Caroline - Submitted 6th March 2014

Travel Date: August 2013 Best for: Families with Young Kids
Also Reviewed: Operator: booked myself

"Great hotel and location"

Open quote

Carole george and the rest of the family are really nice people who will do there upmost to make your stay perfect. The breakfast was lovely and not served to early, the bar is not expensive and is well stocked up. The hotel is lovely and clean we could not find one fault. It is also in the perfect location. We highly recommend this hotel and we WILL be returning. Thank you all for making our stay perfect.

By: Anne - Submitted 14th February 2014

• Excellent
  • Good
  • Excellent
  • Excellent
  • Excellent

Travel Date: January 2014 Best for: Party Animals
Also Reviewed: Operator: Independent

"lovely place"

Open quote

This is a perfect place to stay the host are really nice who will go that extra mile for you and it is in a perfect locatio. The rooms are nice and clean and the breakfast was lovely i will recommend this place to anyone. Thank you George and carol for making our weekend so enjoyable

By: susan bailey - Submitted 3rd November 2013

• Good
  • Very Good
  • Good
  • Very Good
  • Good
  • Excellent
  • Very Good
  • Excellent

Travel Date: October 2013 Best for: Mature Couple
Travelled with: Mature Couple Recommend to a friend: Yes
Also Reviewed: Operator: Booked Direct New Window

"A great place to stay. "

Open quote

Before I come to write my review I would like to make a few things clear. Firstly I've noticed quite a few of the reviews left on this site seem to have been left by people who seem to have a personal grudge against the owner Carole rather than people who have actually stayed at this establishment. I am of the belief that such attacks have no place on a website such as this and find it disgusting that the moderators on this site have allowed this to continue.

On a positive note , I would like to say that our weekend in Blackpool at The Croft was fantastic. Carol is a great host and a wonderful person who made our stay in Blackpool (our first) a memorable and fun one and we will certainly be returning.

By: David P - Submitted 22nd August 2013

Travel Date: August 2013 Best for: Young Couple
Travelled with: Young Couple Recommend to a friend: Yes
Also Reviewed: Operator: Independent

"Oh My Fat God"

Overall Hotel Rating:

Good

Open quote

Very good at first. Then I stepped inside the hotel, I really thought the big fat whore of a landlady was going to eat me, Luckily i escaped un-munched, I had to run down the street and get her some steak and chips tho just so she did not eat me, After that tho, it was fantastic, really really enjoyed myself.. I'll just make sure i bring along some food for that big fat lady, Can't remember her name.

By: Hayley cropper - Submitted 22nd August 2013

• Good
  • Good

Travel Date: January 2013 Best for: Families with Infants
Travelled with: Families with Teenagers Recommend to a friend: Yes
Also Reviewed: Operator: Lastminute.com New Window

"not me "

Very Good

Open quote

Just to let every one know the comment below isnt from myself its from some stupid little girls that got arrested for assaulting the owner if the hotel and the owner got her done off police so they are very upset and just trying to get her back enough said

By: jimmy schofield - Submitted 17th August 2013

Travel Date: October 2012 Best for: Families with Infants
Travelled with: Mature Couple Recommend to a friend: Yes
Also Reviewed: Operator: self booked

"RUBBISH"

Open quote

I thought this hotel was the worst hotel ever in the world, the owners, i don't think they wash ever they stunk so much, The rats were cute tho and the spiders were a bit scary and the flies did my head in but we got over that, the breakfast was half gone when she served me it, she said she got hungry on the way to give it me and apologized then burped really loud in my face, so other then that it was fantastic

By: Jimmy Schofield - Submitted 7th August 2013

Travel Date: January 2012 Best for: Party Animals
Travelled with: Young Couple Recommend to a friend: No
Also Reviewed: Operator: Alpharooms New Window

"The croft hotel"

Open quote

We have hade a great time over the period we stayed George and carol were very welcoming made us feal at home. The breakfast was especially good. We would recommend this place to anyone and would come back again which we already have booked to come back. Great value for money on the price of the hotel and the prices on the bar. Thanks for a fantastic stay to all at the croft.

By: Simon preston - Submitted 22nd July 2013

Travel Date: July 2013 Best for: Young Couple
Travelled with: Young Couple Recommend to a friend: Yes
Also Reviewed: Operator: Direct to the hotel

"great weekend"

Open quote

We went to Blackpool on a hen do. We had a brill time carol and George couldn't do enough for us all they made us feel very comfortable it was like home from home. The breakfast was lovely and it is served till late morning and you don't have to check out early which is really good.

By: ann - Submitted 1st July 2013

• Excellent
  • Good
  • Excellent
  • Excellent
  • Excellent

Travel Date: June 2013 Best for: Party Animals
Also Reviewed: Operator: from a friend

"great weekend"

By: ann - Submitted 1st July 2013

• Excellent
  • Good
  • Excellent
  • Excellent
  • Excellent

Travel Date: June 2013 Best for: Party Animals
Also Reviewed: Operator: from a friend

"great place"

Open quote

This is a proper family run hotel with lovely people running they cant do enough for you. the hotel is spotless and the breakfast was very nice.We have a young child so we stayed in at the evening and as we like karaoke george and carole got there karaoke machine out and we all had a ball i would recommend the croft to everyone. We have stayed at other hotels and paid more than we did for staying at the croft and didnt get the service or entertainment as good as we did at the croft

By: stephen - Submitted 16th May 2013

• Very Good
  • Good
  • Excellent
  • Very Good
  • Excellent

Travel Date: May 2013 Best for: Families with Young Kids